All Projects

ProjectCategoryTask TypePrioritySeveritySummaryStatusProgress
PackagesAnyBug ReportVery HighCritical[ath9k-htc-firmware]: not workRequires Testing
50%
Task Description

Description:

Ath9k wifi device not working, possibly bad compilation or issues with gcc

Additional info:
* package version(s)

- gcc-8.4.0-2
- ath9k-htc-firmware-1.4.0-8

* config and/or log files etc.

[    8.302952] usb 1-1: ath9k_htc: Firmware ath9k_htc/htc_9271-1.4.0.fw requested
[    8.303011] usbcore: registered new interface driver ath9k_htc
[    8.303067] usb 1-1: Direct firmware load for ath9k_htc/htc_9271-1.4.0.fw failed with error -2
[    8.303073] usb 1-1: ath9k_htc: Firmware htc_9271.fw requested
[    8.623141] usb 1-1: ath9k_htc: Transferred FW: htc_9271.fw, size: 51008
[    9.683657] ath9k_htc 1-1:1.0: ath9k_htc: Target is unresponsive
[    9.683672] ath9k_htc: Failed to initialize the device

Steps to reproduce:

- Add wifi device with ath9k firmware, for example: TL-WN722N
- pacman -S ath9k-htc-firmware

References:

- https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=208251

Software DevelopmentGeneralBug ReportHighCriticalRunit errors,Unconfirmed
0%
Task Description

/sbin/openrc-run: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

I get this error whenever I try to start dhcpcd with sv /etc/runit/

And for sndiod I get this doing the same guide,

warning: sndiod: unable to open supervise/ok: file does not exist

Although rather ironically, If I type sndiod or dhcpcd into root, it works just fine.

Maybe its an FHS issue or possibly, I am screwing up? I am not sure. Feedback is welcome.

This is what I did:

=⇒ Add a service:

ln -s /etc/sv/<service> /var/service
==> Start/stop/restart a service:
sv <start/stop/restart> <service>

more or less, I used this guide.

PackagesTestingBug ReportVery LowHigh[xenocara-xkbcomp] Could not resolve keysym XF86FullScr...Unconfirmed
0%
Task Description

While the X session is still running, did anyone happen key bindings being unresponsive? A few lines of errors appeared from xkbcomp because of a missing keyboard symbol on the single TTY. It reads:

The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> error:   Could not resolve keysym XF86FullScreen
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server

See also related issues affected on other existing distros, were eventually resolved:

PackagesTestingPull RequestVery LowHigh[Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre 0.4] [midori] Apply updating...Assigned
0%
Task Description

Here are few changes in the third package build release of Midori, according to the commit[1][2]:

  • A SearX instance[3] now replaces three default search engines that are non-free network services; because of freedom issues, they were all expunged.
  • Fix key buttons on the key bindings to avoid frustration.
  • Plug-in seems now disabled by default.

Reference(s):

PackagesTestingBug ReportVery LowMedium[Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre 0.4] [numptyphysics] has cra...Assigned
0%
Task Description

This issue affects the game crashed, causing the segmentation fault; it never works and is unplayable.

A few lines of errors appeared here from Numpty Physics. It reads:

[    0ms] [Os.cpp:278 INFO] Got locale: "en_GB.UTF-8", using "en"
[    0ms] [Os.cpp:283 INFO] No translation file for en, send a pull request
Segmentation fault
Showing tasks 1 - 5 of 5 Page 1 of 1

Available keyboard shortcuts

Tasklist

Task Details

Task Editing